(Tip: Make sure your volume is turned up LOUD once the dialog starts. Pay particular attention to the end dialog)
- This film was taken exactly 19 years ago, to the day
- In the 80s, brown latticework, leaned against a brown fence, served as a sort of doily.
- It can also be likened to a lace bib overlay on a dress, like this (copy/paste): http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=264539&id=523646656
Erinnever did let mom take a dirty video of her
- She refuses to let anyone take dirty videos of her to this day
- But the main reason she wouldn't turn around was because her bangs weren't done
- To pay for her yogurt, Amy memorized Bible verse: Job 39:5
Erinmemorized Bible verse: Playing for Keeps
- Erin had no idea that her Bible verse was actually a fictional passage from the Readers Digest
- Erin always kept a Reader's Digest and some potato chips in her scripture case, and faithfully brought it to church each Sunday, helping her Sunday school class earn a gold star for remembering their scriptures
- 5 gold stars, and Sisters Yates would bring in homemade snicker doodles, Erin's favorite
- She has yet to find a place that will accept Bible verse as currency.
- Exactly 8 years after this film was shot (Nov. 12, 1996), Amy gave birth to a baby boy (Happy Birthday Bailey Jeffery Thurston!)